Website NetOne Information Technology Ltd
Position: Software Developer
Location: Lusaka, ZM
Probationary Period: 3 Months
Submissions: [email protected]
Reporting Manager: Head – Software Solutions.
NetOne is a leading technology services Group based in Lusaka, Zambia. Since its inception is 2007 the group has grown to be Zambia’s leading technology service provider offering a range of solutions including client computing and enterprise business solutions with long standing relationships with leading OEM manufacturers across the ICT sector. NetOne owns and operates Zambia’s first Tier III carrier neutral data offering colocation services, infrastructure as a service and software as service. NetOne also owns and operates the Swish Pay platform enabling digital payments from consumer to merchant through its integrations with Visa, MasterCard and Mobile Money platforms. The group continues to innovate in launching new products to the Zambian market and is therefore looking to grow our team!
If you are an individual that believes in career progression, innovative, fearless and want to be on the winning team, we are the team for you!
The position of a Back End Developer is a role within the NetOne Group assuming responsibilities in NetOne Information Technology Ltd. The position requires an individual who is a good communicator and is a team-player able to build on team skill-set.
- Manage server environment including operating systems IIS and other services on Windows and Linux platforms
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- To write the high-quality reusable code to meet customer requirement
- Writing, maintaining and managing Restful APIs
- Managing USSD flows and menu’s
- Follow best practices for .Net coding
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Create technical specifications and test plans based on agreed milestones and deliverables
- Review code of for appropriate enhancement and improve code quality
Skills & Requirements
- MUST have a MINIMUM of 2 Years Software Development experience and working with API’s.
- MUST be highly proficient in in Web APIs.
- Advanced knowledge any of Web Servers, Apache, Tomcat, Nginx
- Prior experience as a .NET Developer.
- In-depth knowledge of .NET Core infrastructure and .net MVC concept.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server with stored procedure
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
How to apply?
Send us a SUMMARY CV of your academic qualifications, professional work experience and skill set. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. You can email your CV to [email protected]