A Zambian based NGO seeks to recruit the services of a qualified HR & Admin Manager to join the team. The candidate will be responsible for realizing the Company’s objectives through effective management of its key human resources.
- Assist with Implementation of Human Resource Policies, Procedures, and best practices in the Company.
- Assist with ensuring administration of the Organization’s code of conduct.
- Assist with ensuring that the business is compliant with all statutory and organization’s HR processes and procedures.
- Assist with implementation of HR related projects e.g., performance appraisal management and other initiatives.
- Collaborate with Finance to ensure timely processing of the payroll.
- Provide payroll input as necessary e.g., new, and existing Staff information, leave data.
- Ensure Monthly timesheets are sent out to Staff on time at the start of a new pay cycle.
- Manage the recruitment and hiring process including advertising of vacancies, shortlisting of resumés, scheduling and observing interviews, collection of required documents, reference checks, and salary history verification.
- Coordinate and supervise the preparation of employment agreements for staff.
- Coordinate and manage the timely exit process of Staff leaving the project(s) and ensure that both the supervisor and employee complete the clearance procedures in time.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource, Public Administration, or related Social Science.
- Must be a Full Member of Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management (ZIHRM).
- Experience working on donor funded projects
- An individual with high ethical standards and ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters.
- Organized and self-directed with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, and strong operational focus.
- Excellent writing, speaking, and reading skills in English.
- Proven experience in implementing HR strategies and policies.
- Knowledge of Zambian Labour laws and regulations