Special Hope Network
– Run room in centre by use of a developmental checklist and parent packet course with minimal supervision including hands-on demonstration of goals, behavior, and teaching strategies
– Carry out an explanation of parent lessons in classrooms when applicable
– Run a 2 hour program at centre with minimal deviations from the standards set by program leads
– Carry out tasks as assigned by the supervisor with minimal supervisionSubject Expertise and Parent Learning
– Understand and execute goals in centre in accordance with the Theory of Change
– Ensure each parent knows their child’s goals, understands it, can use the correct materials to reach targets
– Answer questions from parents
– Note questions that need further understanding and come back with accurate answers
– Continue professional development to understand room checklists with the highest level of accuracy
– Provide feedback to parents at the level of their understanding and provide support for continued learning
– Use accurate behavior, communication, and teaching practices to provide advice and assistance to parents Support-Keep all materials clean, dry, and in their designated place
-Notice any equipment or materials in need of repair or replacement and alert your supervisor
. -Daily notice tasks that make your supervisors’ job easier and do them without reminders Faith Active
– Be an example of spiritual growth by practicing personal daily habits of faithfulness.
-Talk about those habits when with your colleagues and ask them about theirs. -Hold discipleship in high regard and participate every time.
-Pray with your team.
-Prioritize faith, yours and your colleagues.
– Train parents on bible study skills, discipleship skills and leadership skills.
-Participate in training on management skills, emotional intelligence in the workplace, bible study skills, and professionalism
If you have the following qualifications, please click the apply button.