Buy Niaaz, you deserve it!
We are in search of a passionate Chef to join our team.
The candidate must be…
1. Familiar with applicable health codes and regulations and ensure compatibility.
2. Ensure that all work stations within the kitchens are cleaned and organized.
3. Must have practical knowledge and experience of various cooking techniques.
4. Must have an eye to detail, be creative and artistic in plating techniques.
5. Ensure the quality of all food and beverages sent out of the kitchen. 6. Must monitor stock levels in the Kitchen and keep a comprehensive and detailed record.
7. Must be able to write and submit weekly reports.
8. Must be efficient and time conscious.
9. Possess knowledge of Menu creation, recipe creation, hygiene principles, food preparation and nutrition.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
1. Full Grade twelve (12) certificate.
2. Minimum of a Diploma in Food Production
3. Minimum of two (02) years’ work experience in a busy Kitchen
4. Must possess comprehensive Culinary skills ranging from preparation of starters, main course and desserts.
5. Must be conversant with baking and pastries.
6. Must be a team player, highly innovative and artistic.
To apply, your application must include:
a) Cover letter
b) Curriculum Vitae with atleast two professional references.
c) Copies of all your professional and academic documents in pdf format
d) Your cover letter must include date of availability and salary expectation.
To apply for this job please email your credentials to:
The Closing date for submission of application letters Tuesday 28Th February, 2023.
Please note all application must be submitted via email and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to attend the interview.