Northern Coffee Corporation Limited
Northern Coffee Corporation Limited a subsidiary of OLAM.
OVERAL JOB PURPOSE
To work with factory accountant and factory manager in ensuring that stocks are managed in accordance to the organizations SOP and report on stock position at any given time. Also ensure that stores processes and procedures are maintained with consistency including the issue a management of plant and hand tools.
1. Receive and record accurately all categories of stocks
2. To facilitate daily, weekly and monthly physical counts of the quantities of materials held in stock.
3. Be able to raise MTNs, FGRNs and RMIN at all stages of production
4. Maintaining bin cards
5. Check opening Stocks as per Reports on daily basis specially running items.
6. Verify all the incoming material according to SOP
7. Verify all the last day activity (In/Out) & rectify the error if any.
8. Ensure the implementation of Inventory management system.
9. Strong coordination with team and user departments.
10. Analyze the aging of stocks & communicate to the supervisor about obsolete Stock and rejected stocks from production line.
11. To ensure accurate accountability of all transactions to and from the stores.
12. To raise dispatches for materials in line with procedures and standing orders.
13. Work actively with team and promote good employee relations and safety practices in accordance with the safety rules.
Knowledge and experience
1. Diploma in Stores management or/ warehouse management or Purchasing and Supply management.
2. Knowledge of coffee processing
3. Computer literate (Microsoft office intermediate experience)
4. Knowledge in stores management and accounting
5. Experience of working alone and flexibly as part of a team
6. Organizational and planning skills and ability to prioritize workloads
7. Ability to multitask
8. Communications skills both verbally and in writing
9. Stores and warehouse management
Email to: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com