Nu Metro Cinema
POSITION: PHP-All Rounder Cashier
REPORTING TO: Cinema Supervisor
We currently have an opportunity available for a PHP Cashier. Qualified candidates will share our passion for great Movie experience, customer service and have a drive to go above and beyond the minimum standard. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in a customer service position or Cashier in QSR and good knowledge of hospitality industry.
CORE PURPOSE OF JOB
- Processing cash, debit, credit and check transactions using a cash register or other point-of-sale system in a retail environment.
- Able to count and reconcile stock at the end of your shift
- Candidate must be energetic and friendly. Able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Deal with customer complaints promptly and efficiently and investigate causes and report to management.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Strong problem solving skills and pro-active structured approach to resolve all issues.
- Greeting and staying attentive to the needs of customers and up sell food and beverages.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain good relationships.
- Have basic knowledge of cashiering with Point of Sale System.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Proven organizational skills and business acumen.
EDUCATION & KNOWLEDGE:
- Grade 12 school certificate or equivalent
- Certificate in hospitality or Business management, a diploma will be added advantage.
- Have basic knowledge of Computer packages
- Basic understanding of standard office procedures and
- Willing to work long hours including weekends and Public Holidays
- Knowledge of the movie industry and a passion for film will be beneficial.
Residents of surrounding areas of Arcades and East Park are encouraged to apply as the job involves day/night shifts..