Company: Zambia Information and Communication Technology Authority
Reference #: Staffreq001
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
OFFICE MANAGER ( PERSONAL ASSISTANT) (1)
ZICTA is looking to hire an Office Manager ( Personal Assistant) to organise and co-ordinate administrative activities and services that facilitate the smooth running of the Director’s office (Head of Department) and the entire department as well as being the first point of contact for internal and external clients of the Authority.
Job Functions: Administration
Industries: Admin, Office & Support
- Planning and maintaining office procedures, including records management of an efficient office filing system for the Director’s office correspondence and maintaining an up-to-date correspondence register for the department.
- Developing and implementing administrative procedures, i.e. organising the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery.
- Purchase of office refreshments for the Director and departmental Managers.
- Editing and finalising letters for the Director and from other staff members in the department.
- Filtering and placing telephone calls to the Director, screening enquiries, requests and handle them appropriately.
- Filtering and handling correspondence from other departments.
- Updating and maintaining the Director’s diary and making appointments and ensure the Director’s attendance and follow ups to all scheduled appointments.
- Facilitating local and foreign travel logistics, visa acquisition and accommodation arrangements for the Director.
- Prepare reports for review, drafting letters from time to time, printing and compiling various documents whenever required to do so by the Director
- Organising events and servicing International meetings, local meetings, workshops and international conferences as assigned.
- Organizing departmental meetings, taking Minutes in various committee meetings and ensuring that the Director is prompted and well prepared for meetings.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Office Administration, Office Management or Secretarial studies
- At least 3 years work experience in office Management
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent word processing and IT skills
- Listening skills
- Records management systems skills
- Basic Financial skills
- Confidentiality, Honesty and Reliability
- Exceptional Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent personal organization skills
- Customer Care Excellence
- Self- motivated and efficient
- Adaptability and a good team player
Job Closing Date: 13/11/2020