Okavango Foods Limited
JOB DESCRIPTION: We are looking for an experienced individual to manage all of our inventory and timely record all new stock as it is delivered or shipped out.
- Keeping track of all the goods supplied in store
- Counting the number of available products and placing orders for more inventory
- Maintaining proper records of supplier invoices
- Reconciling stock count to computer generated reports and must perform regular physical count of inventory
- Keep track of perishables and any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Must have a qualification in Purchasing and Supply
- Full grade 12 certificate
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a relevant field
- Experience using Computers, especially Microsoft Excel is a must
- Excellent communication skills
Candidates meeting the above requirements can email their cover letter and CV to ( Cover Letter must indicate expected salary) The Human Resource Consultant email: [email protected]