OLIBUL INVESTMENT LIMITED
Olibul Investments Limited is a mining and quarry company.
Our company is interested in hiring a Fleet Manager who can work closely with our drivers to maximize expenditures and deliver the highest possible level of service to our customers. He/She are responsible for ensuring drivers are following their routes properly and making all their deliveries and pickups.
- Offer guidance to contracted drivers on the best ways to maximize their earnings, while delivering a high level of customer service
- Ensure that all drivers understand and procure the licenses and permits they need to legally carry loads to customer destinations
- Work closely with the maintenance team to find ways to reduce downtime due to repairs or lack of routine maintenance
- Ensure that all load paperwork associated with each run is accurate and submitted to the proper people
- Monitoring and controlling the day to day movements of all the trucks from the yard, loading point transit and the offloading points.
- Using the tracking system (GPS) to track the movements of our trucks all the time.
- Liaising and following up with the various clearing agents pushing the company documents at the various boarders.
- Submitting regular and comprehensive monthly reports to the supervisor on vehicle movements and problems.
- Making sure that the driver arrives at the destination according to the ETAs and guiding the drivers on the routes and boarders to take during a given trip.
- Strictly following and ensuring that all drivers understand and strictly and follow all company and health, safety security and environment requirements.
- Debriefing of drivers after a given trip.
- Minimum Diploma in Transport and Logistics
- Must be between 25 and 40 years old
- An Affiliate member of CILT.
- Physically fit and able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in both Verbal and Written English.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@olibulinvest.com