Website One Muba Logistics Limited
As an Accountant, you will be responsible for managing financial records, preparing financial statements, and ensuring compliance with relevant regulations. Your role involves analyzing financial information, providing recommendations, and contributing to the overall financial health of the organization.
1. **Financial Record Keeping:**
– Maintain accurate and up-to-date financial records, including ledgers and journals.
– Record financial transactions and ensure their accuracy.
2. **Financial Reporting:**
– Prepare financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements.
– Generate regular financial reports for management to aid decision-making.
3. **Budgeting and Forecasting:**
– Assist in the preparation of budgets and financial forecasts.
– Monitor budgetary performance and provide variance analysis.
4. **Tax Compliance:**
– Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal tax regulations.
– Prepare and submit tax returns and other required documents.
5. **Audit Support:**
– Coordinate and facilitate internal and external audits.
– Provide necessary documentation and explanations during audit processes.
6. **Financial Analysis:**
– Analyze financial data and trends to provide insights and recommendations.
– Participate in strategic financial planning and risk assessment.
– Reconcile bank statements, accounts, and other financial discrepancies.
– Investigate and resolve any discrepancies or issues.
8. **Expense Management:**
– Track and manage company expenses, ensuring adherence to budgetary guidelines.
– Process and approve expense reports.
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
– Professional certification (e.g., CPA, ACCA) is desirable.
– Proven experience as an accountant, preferably in a similar industry.
– Strong knowledge of accounting principles, regulations, and financial reporting.
– Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Excel.
– Attention to detail and accuracy in financial reporting.
– Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
– Strong organizational and time management abilities.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team.
– Knowledge of financial regulations and compliance requirements.
– Continuous learning and staying updated on industry trends and changes.
– Ethical conduct and integrity in handling financial information.
This job description serves as a general guide and may be adjusted to meet the specific needs of the organization.