Onelife is licensed by the Pensions and Insurance Authority (PIA) specializing mainly in the corporate health sector but keen to expand into more individual business both in the health and life insurance sectors, requires, a versatile, dynamic, self-motivated, highly credible, and suitably qualified individual to fill the vacant position of Risk Compliance Officer (1)
Job Description Summary
- Risk assessments and putting up measures to mitigate them.
- Putting up measures to mitigate issues raised by the internal/external auditors.
- Making sure that all changes in regulations in line with money laundering and financing of terrorism is abided by the company.
- Ensure that the company is compliant to regulatory requirements.
- Implement a risk management framework to ensure that the risks are identified, measured and mitigated.
- Risk reporting to the governance bodies (Exco, Management Board, Board of Directors, Risk committee/Audit committee
- Facilitate and conduct risk assessments with the business units.
- Coordinate all compliance and risk assessment activities.
- Development of risk management policies and procedures for implementation.
- Responsible for preparation of Onelife’s annual compliance report.
- Putting up measures to mitigate money laundering and financing of terrorism.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in any business-related course.
- Any Risk Management certification is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Risk and Compliance and Audit is a must.
- Master’s degree qualification is an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience in Compliance and Risk management in an insurance and financial services environment.
- Minimum 2 years in middle management position.
- Knowledge of the financial services, health, insurance and investment industry and applicable regulatory requirements and legislations.
- Must be familiar with the Financial Intelligence Centre Act 2010.
Send your CV and Professional qualifications, scanned as one document before 15 May 2023 to:
[email protected] and Copy [email protected]