Website Open Energy Labs
Open Energy Labs teaches young people how to design, build, and maintain renewable energy systems. Through our hands-on learning platform, which includes a mobile app and a connected hardware kit, we are supporting the next generation of energy innovators.
- Deep and current knowledge of React Native and GraphQL for Android.
- Strong understanding of Android Studio, Gradle, and Play Services.
- Experience architecting and delivering major new features.
- Comfortable creating and owning high standards of code quality and engineering process.
- Familiarity with mobile principles of good UX, UI, and design-centric thinking.
- Capable of communicating effectively and working in a small, remote team.
- 3+ years of industry experience.
- Ready to immediately contribute code.
- Experience with Bluetooth in a React Native + Android context.
- Experience with Firebase and MongoDB.
- User interface design skills and experience with Figma, Sketch, or similar.
- Knowledge or experience in educational technology, energy access, rural development, STEM diversity, teaching, curriculum design, embedded software, or electronic and electrical engineering.
If interested in this position, kindly email your resume/CV to [email protected]