Website TopStar Communications Company Limited
becoming a media company with international influence
You are required to mark the job title and work place in the application email or we’ll neglect it directly.
- Monitoring the overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to maximize quality reporting and minimizing risk.
- Taking adequate measures for maintaining balance between the sales, customer service & back end operations within budgetary norms.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery & service quality norms
- Ensuring that highest service standards are maintained for servicing of clients and maintaining minimum cost.
- Process re-engineering to reduce costs/defects & increase satisfaction
- Designing various procedures to meet agreed turnaround times, accuracy levels, security aspects and quality levels.
- Call outs to the customers to check their level of satisfaction and based on their feedbacks suggest changes on repeated problems thereby improving the Quality across the platform.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission — specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Operation System, through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Plan the human resources capital to optimize the efficiency. Organize recruitment and placement of required. Supervise and coach employees on a daily basis.
- Ensure national safety legislation and company safety rules implementation, ensure employees to comply with safety regulation and work procedure, and take full responsible for the shift;
- Be responsible for performance appraisal and training program for employees.
- Education: Bachelor Degree, MBA is preferred.
- At least 10 years’experience in Operations and 3 years managerial experience.
- Strong background and work experience in Customer Service.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Budget development and oversight experience
- Demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Excels at operating in an fast pace, community environment
- Excellent people manager, open to direction and +Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Persuasive with details and facts
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org