Real Meat Group
Amatheon Agri is a European agribusiness and farming company developing and operating sustainable agriculture and food projects in Sub-Saharan Africa, headquartered in Berlin.
In 2015 Amatheon Agri acquired a majority stake in a leading meat processing company and has since consolidated four businesses into the Real Meat Group and become the second largest meat processor in Zambia.
The Real Meat Group is inviting suitable applicants to fill the following vacancy:
The role is responsible for all of the day-to-day operations of the processing plants. Coordinate and develop processes that maximise plant output, safety, quality and productivity.
- Effective management of and accountability for the day-to-day operations of the processing
- Recruitment, training & management of all Operations staff
- Increase production while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality
- Procurement – ordering raw materials, negotiating supply contracts
- Responsible for production planning, output, product quality and on-time dispatch to
- Identify opportunities for New Product Developments
- Development of company culture
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 8 years experience at a similar level in an FMCG food manufacturing business – ideally in the meat industry
- High level of food safety knowledge
- Demonstrated ability in process improvement
- Experience leading a team and developing a positive workplace culture
- Computer Literacy ( i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Valid driver’s licence
Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.