Website Roland Imperial Tobacco
A reputable company seeks to recruit two (2) Operator Technicians to be based in Lusaka.
1. Making x1
2. Packing x1
- Overall Responsibility for a processing line
- Responsible for product quality on the processing line
- Managing a team of subordinates
- Conduct reconciliation of daily production
- Prepare production reports to the operations manager
- Undertake prompt machine maintenance and repairs of the processing line to maintain continuous operations.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude towards safe working practices and adhering to safety rules and regulations so as to ensure the safety and security of personnel and equipment.
- Adhere to the companies planned and preventive maintenance schedules and procedures.
- Grade twelve(12) School Certificate
- Diploma/ Certificate in Mechanical Technician
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Manufacturing
- Exposure to Cigarette Making /Packing will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Submit your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] or deliver in person to the Human Resource Officer Roland Imperial Tobacco-Manufacturing Division Plot No. F397A / A/D/TT off Kafue Road Lamasat Industrial Park, Makeni, P.O BOX 32644, Lusaka Zambia. Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement when applying for this role.
Closing Date: 13th November 2017
To apply for this job email your details to Lameck.email@example.com