Website ORYX ENERGIES ZAMBIA LIMITED
Providers of Oil & Gas products and services.
ORYX Energies S.A “OESA” is one of Africa’s largest and longest established independent providers of oil and gas products and services. In pursuit of its business strategies in Zambia, the company invites applications from suitably qualified individuals for the position mentioned below, to join its team at ORYX Energies Zambia Ltd “OEZL”, based on the Copperbelt and Lusaka.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the HSSEQ Manager.
The HSSEQ Supervisor will be based in Lusaka.
- Coordinate implementation of the HSSEQ integrated management system for all sites, employees and contractors / partners of the Affiliate in line with the Oryx Energies Group HSSEQ Guidelines and in compliance with legal requirements and applicable standards.
- Provide hands on, ongoing HSSEQ implementation support to all Affiliate Depots/ Sites and Stakeholders.
- Ensure the implementation of HSSEQ Guidelines, Polices, Plans and Programmes , their enforcement and continuous monitoring.
- Identify, assess and manage hazards across the business activities of the Affiliate; ensuring that the assets and facilities of the Affiliate are designed, built, maintained and operated in a manner to reduce the risks associated with the identified major hazards.
Experience, education & personal attributes required:
- 3+ years’ work experience in a mining environment ; experience in the oil and gas industry, an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in acceptable engineering or science major
- Full grade 12 school certificate with five credits (English and Mathematics inclusive).
- Meticulous attention to details
- High levels of integrity
HOW TO APPLY;
Address application letters to:
The Human Resource & Administration Manager
Oryx Energies Zambia Limited
Plot No. 875 Zambia Road
P. O. Box 230074
Interested persons should apply enclosing Academic and Professional Qualifications, plus a Comprehensive CV: stating the Position in the Subject Line of the email to – [email protected] not later than 14/05/2023.
Hard copy application letters will not be considered.