Website ORYX ENERGIES ZAMBIA LIMITED
Providers of Oil & Gas products and services.
ORYX Energies S.A “OESA” is one of Africa’s largest and longest established independent providers of oil and gas products and services. In pursuit of its business strategies in Zambia, the company invites applications from suitably qualified individuals for the position mentioned below, to join its team at ORYX Energies Zambia Ltd “OEZL”, based on the Copperbelt and Lusaka.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Depots & Logistics Manager.
- Conducts Risk Assessments and ensures that all changes on site are carried out in line with the company’s Management of Change (MOC) guidelines.
- Ensures accurate Depot’s HSSEQ reports is shared with the with the stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Ensures the Depots meets the HSSEQ KPIs: Zero Fatalities/LTIs, Zero Spillages with environmental impact, Zero Occupational illness & Zero VMIs.
- Ensures Depot equipment is maintained in optimal and safe working condition.
- Conducts planned and unplanned depot inspections and audits.
- Ensures the depot meets its statutory compliance requirements
- Ensuring staff operational staff are properly motivated and competent to discharge their responsibilities through: SMART Objective settings, Performance reviews, Identifying Trainings needs, Rewarding of exceptional performers & Enforcement of disciplinary action where necessary.
- Ensures staff overtime is maintained within management’s approved limit.
- Ensures staff have the necessary tools required to discharge their duties i.e. transport, meals, PPE, Computers, Phones etc.
- Ensures the depot stock variances are kept within the company’s management’s approved limits.
- Ensures accurate daily stocks reports are shared with the stakeholder in a timely manner.
- Ensures the stocks levels are maintained within the management’s approved min-max limits.
- Ensures Depot stocks movements are carried out as per management’s approved standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Being proactive and innovative, expected to be highly reliable, to search for excellence, to respect good governance and HSSEQ principles across the company and consider the company’s reputation at all times in particular respecting the OESA Code of Conduct.
- Responsible for personal results, and do not hesitate to display a proactive and creative attitude with a particular commitment to teamwork.
Key working relations:
- Commercial Department
- Finance Department
- Depots and Logistics Department
- Customers and Distributors
- Regulatory Authorities
Experience & education required:
- Degree qualification in Engineering, Business, Operations or Supply chain or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001 standards; Lead Auditor qualification will be an advantage.
- At least 5 years’ work experience of operations management at Supervisory level.
- Oil and Gas industry exposure will be added advantage.
- Project Management knowledge will be added advantage
HOW TO APPLY;
Address application letters to:
The Human Resource & Communications Officer
Oryx Energies Zambia Limited
Plot No. 875 Zambia Road
P. O. Box 230074
Interested persons should apply enclosing Academic and Professional Qualifications, plus a Comprehensive CV: stating the Position in the Subject Line of the email to – [email protected] not later than 28/01/2023.
Hard copy application letters will not be considered.