ORYX Oil Zambia Ltd
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The successful candidate will be based in Lusaka. He/She will be responsible for efficient execution of product deliveries to customers using the company delivery truck.
The job holder shall ensure strict adherence to the company’s HSSEQ guidelines especially Road transport safety and customer satisfaction requirements.
He or She will be directly reporting to the Depot Supervisor.
- Ensuring site compliance with relevant statutory health and safety legislation.
- Conduct daily preload inspections.
- Participation in the site’s ERP activities for Lusaka depot.
- Conduct minor vehicle maintenance activities
- Delivery of product to Oryx customers
- Preparing of Loading/Delivery documents
- Collection and filing of Proof of Deliveries.
- Loading and offloading of cargo in line with the company’s lifting activities guidelines.
- Assisting in daily depot activities such as stock count, LPG filling, Housekeeping, Bookkeeping and document filing.
- Management Committee members
- Depot Supervisors
- Depot Operators
- Customer Service Assistants
- Logistics Coordinator
- Security staff
EDUCATION, TRAINING & SKILLS
- Grade 12 Certificate.
- Class D driver’s licences.
- Dangerous Goods driving license from a reputable instituition.
- Two years’ logistics experience, preferably in the Petrochemical industry.
- Basic understanding of Petroleum Products will be added advantage.
- Automotive mechanic knowledge will be added advantage.
- Understanding of basis Emergency response requirements i.e. First Aid and FireFighting will be added advantage
- Self-driven; ability to work independently and ability to make wise decisions on the spot.
- Good communication skills, Listening, talking and writing
- Team player
- High level of integrity.
HOW TO APPLY
Address application letters to:
The Human Resource & Communications Officer
Oryx Oil Zambia Limited
Plot No. 875 Zambia Road
P. O. Box 230074
Interested persons should apply enclosing Academic and Professional Qualifications, plus a Comprehensive CV: stating the Position in the Subject Line of the email to – [email protected] not later than 3rd July, 2020.
Hard copy application letters will not be considered.
NOTE: The would-be employee will be based in Lusaka.