Website Osmosis Innovations Limited
A Lusaka-based startup company providing after school educational and recreational activities for children, seeks the services of a Sales Officer. We need a highly-motivated individual that will work with parents who leave enquiries on our website.
- Telephone sales for incoming calls
- Professional work with our constantly-updated client base.
- Consulting clients and answering any questions that they may have.
- Motivating clients to choose our school for their children, closing deals.
- Record keeping.
- Interest in the educational sector.
- Professional communication skills.
- Ability to listen to clients and hear their needs.
- Motivated to produce sales.
- Experience working in sales or with clients, a minimum of 1 year.
- Grade 12 certificate
- Diploma or Degree holder
- Microsoft Office proficiency
Interested candidates should, by 17:00 on 19th April 2021, email their CVs to [email protected], with an accompanying letter of no more than 250 words, explaining what in particular interests you about this vacancy and with an explanation of your relevant professional skills. The subject of the email should be ‘Sales Officer.’