Out-Resource Business Support
HUMAN RESOURCE ASSOCIATE
We are looking for a qualified Human Resource Associate to add to our growing team of professionals. You will help optimize everyday processes such as employee administration, as well as implement strategic HR plans and strategies on behalf of our clients.
The ideal HR Associate will possess knowledge of Human Resource Management. They will have experience in consulting as well as dealing with actual Human Resource issues. They will be strategic thinkers and problem-solvers with excellent communication skills.
The goal is to maximize the value of our clients Human Resource endeavors that will help their business as a whole.
- Assist with day to day efficient operations of the HR functions and duties for all our clients.
- Provide support to the Human Resource Senior Associate
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Deal with employee requests regarding Human Resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Communicate with public services when necessary ( Labour Office)
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Prepares and maintains reports that are necessary to carry out the functions of the Human Resource Department.
- Prepare reports for management, as necessary or requested
- Able to translate and effect the Zambian Labour and Industrial Laws
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, attrition and employee turnover rates.
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Update employee records in the HRIS
- Proven experience in the Human Resources field
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Computer savvy with working knowledge of human resource IT (Sage, Payroll etc.)
- Work experience as an HRIS Administrator or similar role
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- A team player
- BSc/BA in Human Resources, business administration or relevant field
- Able to translate Zambian Labour Laws
- Registered member of ZIHRM