Overland Transport Management Limited
We are a transport company based on the Copperbelt.
To assist in the smooth running of the Operations Department.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree/related qualifications in Logistics and Transport
- To assist in Operations Department on issues of Driver regarding Trips and safety measures set by the company.
- To communicate with the supervisors, workshop and drivers and serve as a point of contact where there are drivers’ issues such as breakdowns, accidents and other problems.
- To assist in other Operations Department as instructed by the supervisors.
Skills and Attribute
- Good Organization skill and with excellent time Management Skills
- Highly inquisitive individual, Quick to learn and adapt to our working environment.
- Excellent computer skills is must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com