Website Pafriw Hardware
House of Brands
- To maintain accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- To answer frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- To maintain the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- To perform periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- To provide clerical support to the HR department.
- To assist with payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, fixing processing errors, preparing inputs and distributing checks.
- To conduct or assist with new hire orientation.
- To perform other duties as assigned.