Job Vacancy: Sales and Marketing Executive X 1
We are excited to announce that we are looking for a competent and experienced Sales and Marketing Executive.
As a Sales and Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for designing and implementing sales and marketing strategies. You will also be responsible for conducting thorough marketing research on competitors’ products and services.
To be successful as a Sales and Marketing Executive, you should hold a Diploma in Sales, Marketing or a related field. You should also have a prior work experience as a Sales and Marketing Executive or a similar role.
Besides this, you should possess excellent convincing abilities as well as good communication skills. You should also possess outstanding sales skills and the ability to work in a team environment as and when needed.
If you think you will be able to take up this interesting job role, then send in your job application right away. We will be happy to meet you.
- Preparing marketing and sales strategies.
- Conducting extensive research on competitors’ products and services.
- Creating and overseeing marketing campaigns.
- Preparing budget and time constraints.
- Maintaining a healthy relationship with the clients.
- Working in collaboration with the Projects department
- Answering client’s questions in a professional manner.
- Creating awareness of the products and services offered by the company.
- Ensuring the company meets the sales targets.
- Handling complaints of the clients.
- Negotiating the deals with the clients.
- Taking feedbacks from the clients.
- Creating marketing campaigns on social media platforms.
- Writing monthly reports on the performance of the campaigns.
- Diploma in Marketing, Advertising, Sales, or a related field.
- Applicant with valid driver’s license preferred.
- Proven work experience as a Sales and Marketing Executive or a similar position in the Sales Department.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of various marketing tactics.
- Understanding and knowledge of Customer Relationship Management Software.
- A result-driven and organized individual.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Products
- Demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Good negotiation and sales skills.
ALL APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SENT TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS PROVIVED BELOW AND SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO;
The Chief Executive Officer,
Palmridge Properties Ltd.
P.O Box 34166,
Email: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org