Website Palmridge Properties
We are a real estate company that is also into land development.
Palmridge Properties LTD is currently seeking a full-time experienced TLB, Operator. At Palmridge Properties we free the talent of our people by taking. a different approach that is underpinned by a very different, very definite culture that encourages one to think independently and to challenge convention to deliver the best results. That is how we continue to achieve extraordinary things in extraordinary locations. We are looking for someone who has a proven track record of safety, and skillful operating and driving manual transmission vehicles.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the TLB operator is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the TLB and driving of manual transmission vehicles.
Specific Job Responsibility
- Safety of all activities carried out within the operating site.
- Operating mobile equipment and keeping it clean and in working order.
- Ensure daily KPIs are achieved.
- Comply with all safety procedures established by the company.
- Ensure machine availability and conduct pre/post-checks.
- Loading the trucks during routine operation.
- Sorting materials and stockpiling.
- Ensure that all laid-down procedures are followed before doing any work.
- Driving a variety of vehicles including light truck Canter, Mini Bus.
- Performing inspections of vehicles and equipment.
- Ensure cleanliness and proper maintenance and basic repairs of the vehicles.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and customer service.
- Document and report any mechanical or safety issues immediately.
- Demonstrate effective safety leadership within the team environment and promote environmental awareness in all tasks or work-related duties.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years work experience
- High school certificate
- Valid C1 driver’s license with at least 2 years of driving experience
All applications should be sent before the 24th of January 2024 to the email address provided below. and should be addressed to the Human Resource Officer, Palmridge Properties Ltd. P.O BOX 31466, Lusaka ( Email: [email protected] ).