Panda Africa Solution Limited
Panda Africa is a licensed Microfinance institution that provides equitable capital to enterprises and individuals across Zambia. By embracing technological innovation and social impact the Zambian-owned enterprise has established itself as an emerging leader for and by the Zambian people.
Our mandate is to make financing accessible and affordable across Zambia. Enabling the economic mobility and freedom of all Zambians.
Position: Direct Sales Agents
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective clients
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through office visits and phone calling
- Improve the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within scheduled time
- Coordinate sales effort with team members
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of promotional trends
- Continuously improvement through feedback
Requirements and qualifications:
- Grade 12 certificate
- Proven work experience as a Sales Agent
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Certificate in a business course or a related field will be an added advantage
- Rapport building
- Active listening
- Problem solving
- Conflict management
How to apply
Send your CV and cover letter in PDF format as one document to [email protected] by 24th March 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com