DEPARTMENT : Airtel Money
VACANCY : Partner Acquisition Executive
LEVEL : Officer
LOCATION : Lusaka, HQ
Deliver set targets from the corporate bucket through partner acquisition, relationship management and implementation of pre and post launch BTL/ATL activities, carry out all the activities required to enable achievement of the desired revenue from Bill payment, Bulk payment, Integrations, Business to Business & Advanced Services transactions within respective allocated portfolio.
REPORTING TO THE AIRTEL MONEY CORPORATE MANAGER, THE MAIN DUTIES ARE:
- Drive desired revenue and volumes from Bill payment transactions
- Drive desired revenue and volumes from Bulk payment transactions
- Drive desired revenue and volumes from Business to Business transactions
- Drive desired revenue and volumes from Advanced Services transactions
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & FUNCTIONAL / TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/any related field of study.
- Minimum 2 years in sales on a company role of a Financial /Distribution /Telecom company.
- Strong Drive for results
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and sales Skills
- Ability to Manage Relationships
- At least two (2) years of experience in a financial institution, telecommunications and or related industry
- At least Two (2) year of experience in Sales / Marketing
- Strong understanding of Microsoft office excel, power point and access
- Strong understanding of all aspects of marketing, good communication and people skills, understanding of local markets.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS (BEHAVIOURAL):
- Personal initiative and ability to work independently, to focus on priorities, to monitor and evaluate progress and to meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication and good presentation skills
- Personal effectiveness in working in a team and human relations in a multicultural environment
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural/ cross-country environment
- Creativity (out-of-the box thinking) and Commercial Acumen
- Customer service orientation
- Effective Communication and Negotiation Skills
Suitable candidates are required to send their application & Curriculum vitae to [email protected] Closing date for applications is 6th November, 2020.
Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnic grouping nor HIV/AIDS status.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.