We are looking for a Corporate Sales Executive with the ability to consult, advise and influence business decision makers on marketing and public relations solutions that can add value to their organisations. You will make your own appointments with decision makers, hold meetings with them and find solutions to solve their business challenges with regular client communication as a follow up and the ability to help your clients meet business deadlines.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of a Diploma in Business, Marketing, Communications/ PR or Economics/ Finance
- 3 or better in English and Maths at Grade 12
- No Experience Necessary
- Full Zambian Driver’s License
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment to deadlines
- Able to use own initiative
- Innovative and creative
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV, copy of Grade 12 and tertiary education results and driver’s license to [email protected]
17:00 on Thursday 1st November 2018.
Successful candidates will be called in for an assessment, testing and interviews taking place at our offices in Northmead, Lusaka on Saturday 19th January 2019.