Distributions of Televisions and Woofers
1. Develop, manage and maintain channels, and promote in-depth cooperation with agents and distributors;
2. Responsible for the development and management of sellers/agents, go deep into key target markets, establish in-depth cooperative relationships with dealers/agents, assist dealers/agents to complete brand localization expansion, and achieve established performance and other indicators;
3. Understand customer needs, combine market and company marketing planning, be responsible for research, collection, sorting and analysis of market, industry, customer and channel information, and formulate overseas channel sales plans;
4. Responsible for avoiding possible risks in the trade process, ensuring timely and quality delivery of orders and safe collection of foreign exchange;
5. Training and management of team members.
1. College degree or above, under 30 years old(age should be mentioned in CV), male or female, marketing or related majors are preferred
2. 1 year or more of business work experience and team management experience, or market development experience is preferred
3. Strong independent learning ability, good at independent thinking, good data analysis ability;
4. Strong sense of responsibility, clear thinking, and certain ability to resist pressure;
5. Be upright, be kind to others, have good communication skills and transaction handling skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org