Website Performance Insurance Brokers
- Strong communication skills.
- Conversant with Micro-Soft office tools
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong call center and operations skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Experience with various Insurance plans.
- Managing clients.
- Marketing insurance services.
- Processing insurance claims.
- Management of reports.
- Negotiating for competitive insurance terms for both existing and prospecting clients.
- Assisting the Manager with other duties as requested.
- Diploma in Insurance or better.
- At least three years of experience in a supervisory position.
APPLICATION: To apply, please send Copies of your Academic qualifications and a detailed Curriculum Vitae highlighting how you match the criteria in the job description.