Performance Insurance Brokers
- To oversee and manage the operations of the branch and ensure growth and profitability.
- Implementation of the company’s corporate, business/marketing and functional strategies.
- Sell short and long term insurance policies to corporate and individual clients on behalf of performance insurance brokers.
- Source new clients and develop clientele base for growth and profitability.
- Ensure all claims reported are quickly processed and equitably settled within record time.
- To liaise and accurately advise clients on all insurance related matters
- Explain appropriately and with clarity to clients all policy options available so they can make informed decisions.
- Notifying clients on time all expiring policies in preparation for renewal
- Perform administrative tasks for smooth operations of the branch.
- Identify customer needs and provide advise to clients on loss prevention and control
- Minimum of Diploma in Insurance or related field.
- At least 3 years in a similar position.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Computer literate in Microsoft word and excel.
- A vibrant candidate with a wide network of business connections.
- Self-motivated and outgoing.