Website Pious Academy Pious Academy
Pio International School of Lusaka West Apollo Area is looking for a suitably qualified teachers to fill up the position of early childhood teacher, Primary School Teacher and Special Education Teacher.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create a classroom environment that encourages exploration and independent learning of learners
- Monitor children’s progress and adjust the lesson plan aaccordingly
- Provide individual instruction to children in need of extra attention
- Collaborate with other teachers and staff members
- Encourage creativity and self-expression
- Provide a safe and secure learning environment for children
- Establish and enforce classroom rules
- Assess childrens’ abilities and develop individual learninlearnis
- Participate in field trips and other extracurricular activities
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Able to create lesson plans and a stimulating learning environment
- Knowledge of child development stages and the ability to adjust teaching methods accordingly
- Patience, understanding, and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with parents, other teachers, and staff
- Ability to stay organized and manage time efficiently
- Ability to handle challenging behaviors
- Ability to multitask and work independently
- Commitment to professional development
Education and Experience
- Must be a Zambian
- Should possess a full grade 12 certificate
- Diploma or better in early childhood education or primary education.
- Registered with TCZ
- Must be residing in Lusaka West Mungwi Road area especially near Apollo or L85 Barracks
- Teaching experience will be an added advantage.
Kindly send your letter and CV to [email protected] or watsapp your CV to 0977787674.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com