PKF Zambia Chartered Accountants & Business Advisors
Our client in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry have a Job Opportunity for a
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER – LIVINGSTONE
The right person should not be less than 32 years of age. The Candidate must be goal oriented, a team player and be conversant with the use of Pastel Accounting Software, Quick Books and Microsoft Office i.e. Excel, Word and Power Point. There is a tight deadline driven environment. The position reports to the General Manager.
- Control and manage accounting, finance and administration.
- Manage and control the Company stock.
- Prepare Budgets and forecast cash flow needs.
- Ability to continuously improve internal controls over stock and Fixed Assets.
- Monthly issuing of statements to customers, debt collection and credit reporting.
- Manage funds and maintaining of Cash/Bank records.
- Processing of monthly salaries.
- Processing and/calculating of month end Journals.
- Maintaining monthly ledger reconciliations.
- Maintain an accurate filling system.
- Administering Fixed Asset purchases and updating of the Fixed Asset register.
- Preparing and submission of monthly statutory returns i.e VAT returns, PAYE, NAPSA and withholding Tax.
- Liaison with the Tax authorities and Auditors.
- Carry out administrative duties as may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Be at least a qualified CIMA /ACCA/CA Zambia or ZICA.
- Must have atleast seven (7) years relevant post qualifying work experience.
- An analytical person with experience in problem solving.
Competitive remuneration package will be offered
Please send your CV with 3 traceable references by 15th April, 2019 to:
PKF Zambia Chartered Accountants
Sackville House, Plot No. 491
Akapelwa Street, P.O Box 60050
Email: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com