PLAN INTERNATIONAL ZAMBIA
Part Time Consultant – Graphic Designer
Plan International is seeking services of a part-time graphic designer to support the development of one pager summary of Studies for wider sharing with beneficiaries, donors and other relevant stakeholders. The suitable applicants should be able to work with different Design Software such as Corel Draw, Photoshop, etc. The Graphic Designer will use appropriate software to come up with graphics that depict the findings for the studies in a shorter version (one page) for wider sharing.
The part time graphic designer will provide design related services for Plan International Zambia in all its key thematic areas of Health, Child Protection, Economic Empowerment, Education and WASH and other project areas as needed
Working Arrangements; As need be (will be called upon as work demands)
Collaborating Departments: He/she will work with Communication and Monitoring Evaluation Research & Learning (MERL).
Responsibilities of the Graphic Designer will include:
- Design of the various Plan International Zambia studies including Project Baselines/ Evaluation Summaries and other communication materials
- Plan Zambia thematic related IEC materials / campaign products
- Design of the various Child Sponsorship communication products.
- Support graphic design of COVID-19 related communication products
- Any other design work as requested by the communication & MERL Department
Requirements and Qualifications
- 5 years relevant work experience in graphic designing across different mediums including digital platforms. Be able to work with different Design Software such as Corel Draw, Photoshop, etc.
- Diploma or Degree in IT /Computer Sciences or related field.
- Highly organized and self-motivated individual who is self-supervised
- Demonstrate high level of creativity, flexibility and ability to work within deadlines
- Excellent graphic designing & communication skills;
- High level of analysis of data to interpret/analyze a wide range of information from studies and summarize key findings for sharing with relevant stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure as part of a team.
- Ability to produce child & youth friendly materials for easy understanding by children and youth.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your applications to [email protected]
cc:[email protected] by 31ST December 2020.
Only those who meet the requirements will be contacted.