At First Quantum, we free the talent of our people by taking a very different approach which is underpinned by a very different, very definite culture – the “First Quantum Way”.
Working with us is not like working anywhere else, which is why we recruit people who will take a bolder, smarter approach to spot opportunities, solve problems and deliver results.
Our culture is all about encouraging you to think independently and to challenge convention to deliver the best result. That’s how we continue to achieve extraordinary things in extraordinary locations.
To ensure the provision of cost effective maintenance services within the designated area. The post holder will contribute to the provision of a high quality service to internal customers of the Company. The post holder’s specific responsibility will be to deliver an effective and responsive maintenance management service.
- Ensuring work orders are opened with correct work order integrity i.e. status, dates, codes, labour, labour hrs., downtime, descriptions, PM tasks, safety notes, serial numbers in, sales order status, etc.;
- Ensuring work orders are closed promptly with correct work order integrity i.e. dates, codes, labour, labour hrs., downtime, descriptions, PM tasks, serial numbers In/Out, sales order status, purchase order status, etc.;
- Creation of purchase requisitions as need be;
- Sales Order processing;
- SOS samples entry and dispatching – when necessary;
- Filing and archiving of planning records as may be deemed necessary;
- Attend to clients’ requests with the required urgency; and
- Maintaining a decent work environment and culture at all times.
- Minimum of Grade Twelve School (Grade 12) Certificate
- Craft Certificate in a technical field from recognized institution
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience required in all aspects of machine maintenance gained in a relevant or similar undertaking