ZINPRO Zambia is a wholly owned Zambian company based in provides services to the mining and energy sectors. The company does massive refurbishment of the shaft infrastructure for big mines in Zambia.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to be employed as;
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, REQUIREMENT & EXPERIENCE FOR A PROJECT PLANNER
- A full grade 12 certificate.
- A Diploma in Project Management.
- Applicants must computer literate, conversant with Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Applicants must have a minimum practical mine planning experience of 3 years.
- Applicants must have a clean criminal record.
- Applicant must have complete certified documents.
- A Certificate or Diploma in Mine Surveying will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must be fit enough to work underground.
The closing date for all applications is 30th January 2018.
All applications and Curriculum Vitae can both either be sent to [email protected] or address to
the Human Resource Officer and delivered at 1 Monmouth Close off Chiwala Avenue, Parklands,
and P.OBox 21724, Kitwe.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com