Website Eastern Water and Sewerage Company Limited
Eastern Water and Sewerage Company Limited (EWSC) is a Commercial Water utility company providing water and sanitation services to all the districts in Eastern Province including Chama district in Muchinga Province.
The EWSC now seeks to recruit dynamic, enthusiastic and suitably qualified individual to fill the vacant position of Planning Engineer (x1) to be based at its Head Office in Chipata City
Position Title: PLANNING ENGINEER
The purpose of the job will include planning, designing, coordination, monitoring and supervision of all engineering activities including but not limited the following, Project Management, Maintenance management and General Operations for improved service delivery.
Qualifications and Experience
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Equivalent.
- Able to use Engineering Software such as AUTOCAD and EPANET
- Must have strong supervisory skills.
- Member of the Engineering Institute of Zambia (EIZ) with valid Practicing License
- Computer literate – fully conversant with Microsoft Word, Excel and Internet.
- A Valid SADC Driving license is desired.
- Not less than 3 years of experience preferably in the Water sector and Sanitation Sector.
Only those candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their application letters and CVs and day-time telephone numbers to:-
The Human Resources & Administration Manager
Eastern Water and Sewerage Company Limited
PO Box 510464, Pererenyatwa Road
Applications should reach EWSC Office not later than 28th July, 2017.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.ewsc.co.zm/careers.php →