Platinum Hydraulics Zambia Ltd
Reporting to the Supervisor, the successful candidate will be accountable for the following & not limited to:
- Strip & Assemble Hydraulic Cylinders, Pumps & motors.
- Following the Weekly plan for the workshops with available manpower.
- Updating workshop supervisor on any & all challenges faced during the day.
- Ensure that the workshop staff are shown all types of repair methods & skills to facilitate quality repairs.
- Following SOP’s for various tasks & carry out routine inspections.
Documenting failure modes for Customers.
Ensure full labour & facility utilization.
- Ensure that the workshop is properly utilized, controlled, equipped, and maintained.
- Assist with requestioning of materials & sealing requirements.
- Strict adherence to PHZ’s established QA & QC systems & internal control document control.
- Ensuring adherence to, SHE, Technical, Internal Audits.
This job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements:
- Diploma or degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Five (5) years post qualifying working experience in a repair facility.
- Good understanding of a machine shop & fabrication & welding procedures.
- Be in possession of a clean driver’s license.
- Knowledge & experience of ISO9001:2015 & EMS 14001 is an added advantage.
- Interested persons should email their application and relevant attachments not later than 15th June 2023 to the office Administrator at [email protected]. Please note that any application that will be submitted later than this date will not be considered for short listing.
- All attachments must be in PDF format saved in the name of the candidate e.g., Robert Mbeki CV, Robert Mbeki Certificate etc. Should a candidate attach any document in word format, that application will not be considered.
- Interested candidates must ensure to caption the title of the Job they are applying for in the SUBJECT comment of the email e.g., APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF THE MANAGER
The Office Administrator
Platinum Hydraulics Zambia
Email address: [email protected]
NOTE! Do not call any Number for PHZ, we will get back to you should your CV impress us.