Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be accountable for the following:
- Prepare and submit financial budgets for the workshop.
- Prepare a weekly & monthly plan for the workshop.
- Being able to adapt to emergency situations & juggle the weekly plan to suit.
- Ensure that the workshop is manned with the correct skills to facilitate World class repairs.
- Identifying capital expenditure requirements for the next phase in setting up the facility.
- Ensure maximum staff and equipment utilization.
- Ensure that workshop facilities are properly utilized, controlled, equipped, and maintained.
- To ensure strict adherence to established systems of internal control and documentation.
- To develop and improve on current systems, controls, and documentation.
- Ensuring adherence to, SHE, Technical, Internal Audits, & EMS ISO 14001
- Conducts regular performance reviews with staff to evaluate performance, identify
gaps in skill set & map out IDP’s Individual development plans to drive success.
- Write report of failure for customers & record failure modes & address corrective measure.
This job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements:
- A diploma or degree in Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- 5 years post qualifying working experience at managerial level.
- Job costing, quoting knowledge & aspects of financial management.
- A high level of leadership skills is required and the ability to provide growth and motivation to staff.
- Be in possession of a clean driver’s license.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 & EMS – 14001 is an added advantage.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
- Interested persons should email their application and relevant attachments not later than 15th June 2023 to the office Administrator at [email protected]. Please note that any application that will be submitted later than this date will not be considered for short listing.
- All attachments must be in PDF format saved in the name of the candidate e.g., Robert Mbeki CV, Robert Mbeki Certificate etc. Should a candidate attach any document in word format, that application will not be considered.
- Interested candidates must ensure to caption the title of the Job they are applying for in the SUBJECT comment of the email e.g., APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF THE MANAGER
The Office Administrator
Platinum Hydraulics Zambia Lusaka
Email address: [email protected]
NOTE: Please don’t call anyone from PHZ, if your CV impresses us, we will get in touch with you.