A Newly opened Pre-School in PHI Lusaka is looking for Pre-School Headteacher to start next Term.
This leader must have a vision and enthusiasm to demonstrate clear understanding of what constitutes excellent teaching and learning.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION
- At least 5 years of teaching experience of which 2 years should have been at Supervisory level.
- At least Diploma Level attained
- Computer literate
- Experience as deputy headteacher, senior Teacher or head of department in a pre-school.
- Passion for education and improving education practice
- In possession of leadership and communication skills.
- Experience as an excellent classroom practitioner with ability to deliver results.
- The successful applicant will have a passion for improving children’s learning and will support the School Director in the running of the School and in the motivation of staff. They will be self motivated, organised, flexible and trust worthy. They need to be able to demonstrate alignment to the school ethos and the school leadership team.
- Include timetabling and planning, being an active leader in staff appraisals, monitoring and evaluation of teaching staff, pupils and staff discipline and actively supporting the School Director in the monitoring of the curriculum, examination settings, pupil assessments and reports.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a copy of your CV and a letter stating why you feel you would be an outstanding candidate for the positions.
Email your CV to [email protected] with your cover letter being the body of the email (do not attach cover letter) K3000 expected pay, negotiable depending on experience. Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org