Website Breath of Heaven Children's Ministries
Breath of Heaven Children’s Ministries (BOHCM) is a registered NGO dedicated to helping meet the needs of orphans in Zambia. Located in Barlastone Park, Lusaka, the Ministry currently incorporates a Children’s Village, which provides residential care for 100 orphans and vulnerable children, a primary/secondary school with an enrollment of 400 students, a medical clinic, and a community church. We are near completion of our new Vocational Training College (VTC) which will provide a quality post-secondary education that will further impact the lives of our children and the community.
We are looking for skilled leader/teacher who can teach students in Secondary School Physics and Mathematics to join our team of educators at Breath of Heaven Technical Secondary School (BOHTSS) using the ECZ curriculum.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Primary School Teaching or related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience teaching at Primary School level
- Strong knowledge of Zambian Primary School Education Curriculum.
- A registered teacher with the Teaching Council of Zambia
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to develop effective instructional strategies
- Pose intermediate ICT Skills including Hardware and Software Management/Troubleshooting, Internet Skills, Microsoft Office Packages.
Values and Attitudes:
As Breath of Heaven Technical Secondary School (BOHTSS) we value teachers who demonstrate:
- A commitment to student-centered learning approaches that foster inquiry-based instruction.
- An ability to create inclusive classroom environments where all students feel valued.
- A willingness to engage in ongoing professional development opportunities.
- A passion for teaching at Primary level.
- Exemplary Christian character and active in a local Christian church.
- Effective communicator, creative problem-solver, collaborative decision-maker.
If you meet these qualifications, share our values, and have a passion for education then we encourage you to apply today! Please submit to the Principal the:
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letter from your Church Pastor,
- Professional Certificates
- Teacher’s Practice License
- Curriculum Vital (CV)
Email detail: [email protected]
Closing Date: 10th January, 2024
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org