The National Institute of Public Administration (NIPA) is a statutory body established under the Act of Parliament No. 15 of 1998. NIPA now seeks the services of highly motivated individuals to join its team of skilled professionals.
Applications are now invited for the following full-time academic and non academic positions:
NATIONAL SCHOOL OF GOVERNMENT
Principal Lecturer – Information and Communication Technology
To plan, design and deliver quality consultancy and training in Informacjon Communication Technology (ICT) courses to various categories of students in order to help them fully participate in both national and personal development.
Reports to: Head – Information and Communication Technology
Knowledge and Skills requirements:
- 5 ‘O’ Levels or higher acceptable at University awarding a BA/BSc Degree qualification or equivalent.
- BA/BSc Degree with Merit preferred in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science.
- A minimum of five (5) years post graduate relevant experience at supervisory levels is required the task.
- Proof of publicatoin area of specialization.
- Oral communication skills.
- Written communication skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Numerical/Computation skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Physical skills.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Applicants should submit written applications in both hard copy and via email attaching their CVs and copies of their Grade 12 Certificates or equivalent, as well as academic and professional qualifications and transcripts of results. The CV must give full personal particulars including full names, place and date of birth, academic and professional qualifications, employment and experience, publications, earliest date of availability and contact details including cell numbers, email address, names and email addresses of two (2) professional referees and one (1) character reference all of whom must be active.
Applications should be addressed to:
National Institute of Public Administration
PO Box 31990
22802-4 1 227213
Email : [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org