The National Institute of Public Administration (NIPA) is a statutory body established under the Act of Parliament No. 15 of 1998. NIPA now seeks the services of highly motivated individuals to join its team of skilled professionals.
Applications are now invited for the following full-time academic and non academic positions:
NATIONAL SCHOOL OF GOVERNMENT
Principal Lecturer – Legal Studies (1)
To plan, design, deliver, coordiinate and evaluate law programmes in order to impart relevant knowledge and skills for the enhancement of individual and organization development.
Reports to: Head, Legal Studies
Knowledge and Skills requirements:
- Grade 12 University entrant
- LLB Degree with Merit preferred and Masters degree in law,
- Membership to relevant professional body.
- A minimum of five (5) years post graduate relevant experience at supervisory level is required for the task.
- Evidence of publications in arca Of specialization,
- Must be an effective communicator both oral and written to generate reports such as training curriculum, bid proposals, business plans, teaching loads etc. to Head of Study and to outside stakeholders.
- The Principal Lecturer musc be versed with NIPA policies, vision, strategies, values and objectives.
- The Principal Lecturer should possess pedagogic knowledge as well as computer skills.
- The job demands working odd hours, working under pressure, and application of latest technology.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Applicants should submit written applications in both hard copy and via email attaching their CVs and copies of their Grade 12 Certificates or equivalent, as well as academic and professional qualifications and transcripts of results. The CV must give full personal particulars including full names, place and date of birth, academic and professional qualifications, employment and experience, publications, earliest date of availability and contact details including cell numbers, email address, names and email addresses of two (2) professional referees and one (1) character reference all of whom must be active.
Applications should be addressed to:
National Institute of Public Administration
PO Box 31990
22802-4 1 227213
Email : [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com