Private Banker C – IRC167580
at Zambia Retail Banking, Lusaka, Zambia in FNB Zambia Premier Banking
Ends 18 Apr 2019
To proactively optimise a portfolio of FNB Wealth Clients with the objective of addressing their financial needs and ensuring client profitability as well as retaining the client base.
experience and qualifications
Minimum Qualification: Relevant degree (Commerce or Financial stream).
Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Sales or Client facing role within the financial services industry.
- Achieve revenue targets by either growing a portfolio of existing clients (optimising revenue opportunities) or by acquiring new clients and increase potential of existing portfolio.
- Analyse client’s current product offerings and solutions with the aim of ensuring FNB
- Wealth is the client’s primary banking institution. In addition, identifying transactional and lending requirements.
- Understand and market all Transactional Banking products within the FNB Wealth offering. Understand and market all Lending solutions within the FNB Wealth offering: Overdrafts, Mortgage (Single Homeloan), Mortgage (Multiple asset/ multiple property), Commercial Property Finance, Share Based Lending.
- Successfully implement, track and report on Client Campaigns and initiatives.
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim of achieving previously determined sales targets.
- Maximise cross sell opportunities through the identification of specialist advisory requirements. E.g. Wealth Management, Fiduciary, Portfolio Management.
- Manage the growth of active customer Account Base to increase Client base and revenue.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds client expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Manage and grow portfolio through proactive client contact. Ensure client retention and satisfaction levels (measured via the Net Promoter Score).
- Provide and track accurate and reliable sales statistics via Siebel.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.