The company is specialized in HDPE pipes and Civil Engineering.
The company is looking for experienced Artisan Plastician who will be required to execute assigned tasks in line of trade, which may include examination of detailed drawing to find out job, material and equipment, requirement and welding of HDPE pipes.
- Making use of measuring equipment to verify dimensions of the material provided against drawings, interpret components and assembly drawings
- Usage, service, inspection and maintenance (including conditions-based) of engineering operational maintenance primary equipment like HDPE Machines, etc.
- Welding of HDPE pipes in line with parameters of the HDPE machine and proper procedures for butt and electrofusion welding.
- Proper usage of Extrusion Hand Gun & Hot Air Guns
- Dealing with precision equipment in process moulding or extrusion moulding technology.
- Conducting work in line with set quality assurance standards, work targets and specified standards
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
The successful candidate will possess a Thermoplastic Welding Competency Certificate or related qualification with Butt and Electrofusion Welding. He/she must be able to interpret drawings, specifications/isometric drawings/plans etc. Must be able to understand and implement safe working practices.
If you have these attributes submit your application and cv only indicating the job title as your subject email