- Plan and coordinate seed production planning which includes the following activities:
- Grower selection and recruitment building strong grower network and maintaining good relationships and trust.
- Grower contracting according to company seed grower agreement.
- Coordinate and supervise key cultivation activities from field selection, soil preparation, planting, weed, insect control, fertilizing and irrigation monitoring.
- Coordinate key processes, planting, detasseling, harvesting and deliveries to processing plant.
- Lead safety efforts according to standards focusing on legal compliance and identifying safety risks
- Record field data in Velocity platform, to manage productions activities effectively. Comply with SCCI seed certification standards and requirements
- Lead continuous improvements efforts through data analysis identifying focus improvement initiatives.
- Utilizing SCCI seed certification and production systems to coordinate and manage production fields effectively.
- Increase end-to-end operational efficiency and advance customer experience through continuous improvement initiatives.
- Diploma in Agronomy or Crop science is a must
- 2- 3 years’ experience in seed production.
- SCCI seed inspectors license
- MS Office software (Excel, E-mail, Word, Project etc.)