A reputable Company in the hospitality and leisure Industry specializing in Conferencing, Events, Restaurants, Bars, Swimming Pools and Rooms, is looking to hire a Chef de Partie.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position.
- Following set recipes in written format or video; Menu development and implementation; planning and costing menus alongside the Head Chef
- Cooking and preparing food items for service, ensuring that food is prepared and served to a high standard of quality and presentation
- Prepare accurate Orders for guests
- Working collaboratively with other team members to ensure smooth kitchen operations
- Training new employees and students
- Ensure Operating equipment is properly maintained and looked after
- Proven experience as a Chef de Partie
- Ability to follow set recipes in written format or video
- Has passion for cooking and a commitment to providing high-quality food and service
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks effectively
- Good written and verbal communication
- Good understanding of how viruses and bacteria can spread and the precautions needed to keep food safe.
- Certificate in Food Production
- Grade 12
- Two (2) years of experience working in a busy kitchen
- Extensive knowledge of food preparation and the recipes and ingredients that restaurants use
Applicants are required to submit a Cover letter, CV with three references and full address and copies of their academic/professional certificates to: [email protected] not later than Friday, 10th March 2023.
We are an equal opportunity employer and therefore, both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply
Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com