A reputable company in the hospitality & leisure Industry is looking to hire a Head Barman.
The Head Barman is responsible for running the bar while upholding service and quality.
- Bar tend and provide exceptional customer service to guests within the bar by providing drinks and food orders
- Must be able to do menu engineering and come up with cocktails
- Attract customers by offering quality cocktails and increase sales
- Re-stocking supplies to maintain par levels for all bars
- Ensure no loses are incurred due to expired products
- Prepare drinks for our clients/guests and servers in a timely manner
- Able to know and promote bar items, all food menu items and any on-going promotions
- Provide opening and closing inventory of all beverages
- Must be able to work various shifts, weekends and holidays· Must be available to come up with promotions that increases revenue in the bars
- Ensure all bars are achieving the targeted cost of sales
- Must be able to train barmen to ensure bar standards are kept high
- A minimum of 5 years serving/bartending experience in a similar food & beverage environment
- Having a sound knowledge of wines and wine service is an asset
- Knowledge of computer systems
- Excellent bartending skills and knowledge
- Be able to train subordinates and work in a fast-paced environment
- Have team player attitude
- Be able to provide professional and friendly dining experience to ensure guest satisfaction at all times.
- Display high initiative, be self-motivated and work with minimal supervision
- A diploma (or better) in Food & Beverage Services
Applicants are required to submit a Cover letter and CV with three references and full address by Friday, 10th March 2023 to: [email protected]
Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.