POSITION: Tax Manager
- Oversee the Tax department
- Conversant with major tax returns like, NAPSA, VAT, PAYE, WHTAX, Income tax etc
- Reviewing all tax compliance assignments including VAT, payroll taxes, and PTT.
- Review and ensure that various tax returns are filled and payments are made before the due dates
- Knowledge of how to handle Tax penalties
- Timely communication with clients on any Tax matters
- Delegating delivery of work to junior members of staff whilst maintaining control of quality and timelines.
- Coaching and developing junior members of staff.
- Keeping internal control records up to date and ensuring compliance with quality control procedures
- Ensuring clients receive a high level of service
- Ensure that work is planned and delegated in advance to junior staff members
- To carry out accurate and complex reviews, ensuring risks are reduced
- Sign out completed tax returns as agreed with senior staff
- To ensure that all compliance work meets expected standards
- Advise management on the impact of new laws on tax liabilities
- Any other duties at directed by the supervisor
Qualification & Skills Required
- Qualified ACCA or ZICA Professional
- Five and above years’ experience in Tax Practice in an Auditing firm
- Excellent report writing skills are essential
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Great analytical skills
e-mail your application letter with your CV to: [email protected]