A manufacturing company based in Lusaka is looking for the services of a Procurement administrator.
Terms of Reference
- Receiving all purchases requisition from all end users (Raw materials requisitions, packaging requisition, motor vehicle requisitions, plants spares requisitions etc.
- Take responsibility for documents storage and uploading
- Assist the procurement officer in LPO generation
- Filing of all procurement documents
- Ensuring that all payments for the procurement are made
- Receiving budgets from CTCS and taking them for approval
- Maintaining files for both cash and credit LPOs
- Maintaining a register of approved suppliers.
- Preparation of reports on all procurement and contractual activities undertaken;
- Maintain the asset register.
- Review stock levels regularly to ensure inventory numbers don’t fall below minimum order quantity
- Preparation of all documents for vehicles licencing, fitness and insurance
- Preparation of all documents for the trading licenses and renewals
- Assist the procurement officer in the day to day running of the procurement section.
Qualifications and Experience
- Certificate in Office Administration OR Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supplies (CIPS).
- He/she should have a sound understanding of procurement procedures for local and international purchasing.
- He/she should have at least two years’ experience in procurement and administration
- Drivers license will be added advantage
Application letters with detailed curriculum vitae must be addressed to managing director and email to [email protected] no later than 14th December 2018. Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com