40 Roomed Lodge and events Venue in Chilanga.
A Client in the Hospitality industry is Looking for a Sales and marketing Manager for a Lodge, Conference & Events Venue in Lusaka
- Relevant diploma or degree in hotel/hospitality sales & Marketing / Travel and Tourism.
- Extensive experience (minimum 5 years) representing a luxury hospitality brand in marketing and sales.
- An advanced level of computer literacy with special focus on hospitality data use systems, as well as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Valid Code 08 driver’s license.
- Well presented with excellent communications skills both written and verbally
- Be able to work independently and within a team.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Superior project management and time management skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media /social media.
- Knowledge in web-design/graphic is a bonus.
- Building and maintaining relationships with Key Accounts
- Sales Strategy – develop a strategy for each Key Account to grow their business with us. Communication email, phone calls, face 2 face calls and webinars to keep top of mind with each client.
- Keep up to date with markets/ movements/ changes/ challenges/ opportunities.
- Develop specific digital strategies and identify requirements for all creative, including: email, banner ads, landing pages/microsites, mobile sites/apps and website development. Manage all digital campaigns, including search engine marketing (Google Adwords, Google Hotel ads, Meta Search engines), OTA’s and other revenue generating digital campaigns.
- Contributing towards the establishment of an annual Sales Plan in coordination with the company’s Business Plan and providing quarterly updates.
- Sales trips to International Trade shows when needed
- Maintaining expenditure budget and saving costs where possible.
Please send your Application to [email protected] before 8 September 2023 with the Subject “Sales and Marketing Manager”.